Feature Predicted Damage for BHY

garjon

We have predicted damage from Slime Hates It trappings when you click on the block beneath the familiar; how about calculating and displaying Bees Hate You equipment damage in the same way?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
If it's going to be added, then it might make sense to put it next to the Beeosity display that's always visible instead. I've been in aftercore too long to remember how reasonable that would look.

Winterbay

If it's something along the lines of
Code:
Bees: 2 (10% of maxHP)
it could possibly work (unless you get really high HP in which case it would look really strange and not fit I think.

Theraze

I'd suggest doing something exactly like what you gave us... the percentage damage expected at the start of each fight. If it says:
Bees: 2 (10%)
that should be fairly self-explanatory, and mean you don't need to think (as if it were difficult) what percentage damage you're looking at. Alternatively, a mouse-over with the damage expected would also work, and not run into issues for people with large amounts of HP.

Bale

Minion
2 beeosity => 20% HP is so simple that there's no point in adding the feature unless it actually does the math.

I'd prefer the damage count as a mouseover.

Winterbay

Yes it is, I was just copying the "2" I had in my interface at that moment and then adding 10% to it. I think it should read the actual number and not the percentage though, that was my, apparently bad, attempt at indicating a variable amount. Having it in a mouseover would also work, but be less obvious.