Bug - Fixed Pulling an outfit when not enough pulls are available throws off remaining pulls ctr

Nifft

Starting with 2 remaining pulls...

> pull outfit mining gear

Pulling items from storage...
2 pulls remaining,0 budgeted for automatic use.

Item Manager continues to believe there are 2 pulls remaining despite the fact that the first 2 of the 3 items requested DID end up in my inventory. Full session refresh got things in sync, but would it be possible for it to happen automagically?

Nothing special showed up in my session log, just a 'pull' line that had converted the outfit into the 3 pieces.

thanks!
~ Nifft

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
For reference:

> pull star hat, star crossbow, star shirt

submits:

storage.php?action=pull&ajax=1&whichitem1=661&howmany1=1&whichitem2=658&howmany2=1&whichitem3=1133&howmany3=1&pwd

and yields
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">if (window.updateInv) updateInv({"661":-1,"658":-1})</script>
<center><table  width=95%  cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr>
<td style="color: white;" align=center bgcolor=blue>
<b>Results:</b></td></tr><tr><td style="padding: 5px; border: 1px solid blue;"><center><table>
<tr><td>
<b>star hat (1)</b> moved from storage to inventory.<br />
<b>star crossbow (1)</b> moved from storage to inventory.<br />
That action would exceed your item limit. I think you should only take 0.<br>
<script type="text/javascript">$(".pullsleft").text("0");</script>
</td></tr></table></center></td></tr><tr><td height=4></td></tr></table></center>

Notice that little scripts not only tell you exactly which items are moved, but how many pulls remain.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 9387 parses the response text rather than the URL string to see what was successfully pulled. Supposedly, it will decrement the pull count by the number of items actually pulled, but since I was out of pulls for the day, I had to test with free pulls and those, obviously, do not affect your pull count.

I'll see for myself tomorrow how it works with non-free pulls.

Nifft

I downloaded this revision's JAR and did outfit pulls that both did and did not run over the available pulls counter. Decrement seems to match what actually got pulled as you hoped.

Thank you for looking into this.
~ Nifft