Relay browser problems

HikerMike

I occasionally have a problem with the RB that drives me nuts. I am trying to currently do the Junkyard for the island war. I am able to visit Yosarrian, click around the map, change areas, but when I try to adventure the relay browser just sits and spins indefinitely. I just got done running at least 100 turns in the RB with no issues (it is how I nearly always adventure), but then this problem pops up - can't adventure. I can auto-adventure through mafia - get bounties, do whatever. But if I try to use the relay browser it just sits and loads, loads, loads and won't adv. It is like a switch was flipped. I tried re-booting mafia, logging out, re-logging in, not fixed. Anyone else have this issue? Suggestions?

HikerMike

I just updated to the latest daily build (r8780). That fixed the problem for now, but it still happens pretty regularly and I'll leave the question out there.

HikerMike

If I am auto-adventuring, sure it is as normal. But if I am in the relay browser, no. I could, for instance, hit refresh and it will update the char info, but no adventuring.