burning off MP in summons in aftercore-farming

ki77bot

Hi everybody,

I have a little scriptlet (which is part of a aftercore farming script) that uses generated MP (via NPZR/mimic or whatever) to summon goodies.

Code:
int farm_cycle = (my_adventures() ) / 10;
int farm_nasal;

if(have_effect($effect[Wasabi Sinuses]) > 0) {
	print ("Dude, you still have "+have_effect($effect[Wasabi Sinuses])+" turns of 'Wasabi Sinuses' left, groovy!", "red");
	farm_nasal = (my_adventures() - have_effect($effect[Wasabi Sinuses])) / 10;
	} else {farm_nasal = farm_cycle;
}

retrieve_item(farm_nasal ,$item[Knob Goblin nasal spray]); 
use(farm_nasal ,$item[Knob Goblin nasal spray]);

if (have_skill($skill[Summon Party Favor])){
	set_property("autoSatisfyWithMall" , "false");
	set_property("autoSatisfyWithNPCs" , "false");
	int adv_to_use = farm_cycle * 10;
	while ( adv_to_use > 0 ) {
		int c = to_int(get_property("libramSummons"));
		int j = 0;
		while((my_mp()-51)>(((j+c+1)*(j+c+2)*(j+c+3)/6)-((j+c+1)*(j+c)/2)-(c*(c+1)*(c+2)/6)+(c*(c-1)/2))) {
			j=j+1;
		}
		use_skill(j, $skill[Summon Party Favor]); 
		adventure(1, $location[Giants Castle]);
		adv_to_use = adv_to_use - 1;
	}
}

So it buys and uses nasal spray and sets the autoSatisfy flags to false to ensure that no MP are restored through buying/using stuff. The idea is simple: use the MP which is generated anyway and doesn't cost a single meat.

So far so good, thing is: I do have ALL the summon skills and I would like to choose at the start of the script (or through a flag/variable inside the script) which one (BRICKO/divine/love song/candy heart) should be used. Could somebody help me with that or give me a hint on how to get there?

Cheers
ki77bot

edit: forgot to mention that the script saves 51 MP for a disco combo and olfaction

edit2: i am an idiot, never mind this thread, should have used the search function BEFORE posting. I found exactly what i was looking for here:

http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?3...m-items-to-burn-MP-between-battles-for-profit

Last edited: