Feature - Implemented Show hp/mp restore ranges in Usable-Restores list

Rinn

Developer
It would be nice if the Restores item list showed the restore ranges and could be sorted similar to the Food/Booze/Spleen lists.

Additional features could include displaying meat per hp/mp (using historical data in lieu of mall searches) and an option to show items not in your inventory.

Camber

It would be nice if the Restores item list showed the restore ranges and could be sorted similar to the Food/Booze/Spleen lists.

I agree. I've been meaning to request buttons on the restore page to show only MP or HP or both. Too many times i use a restore both by mistake when i only need MP.

Bale

Minion
Well, if someone wants to implement this, the data on all non-combat usable restoratives is in my mapfile here.

You only have to worrk about the first 5 columns. They are:
restorative HPmin HPmax MPmin MPmax
The value for a full heals is represented as 999999999
The last column indicates if the restorative can also be used in combat.

magical mystery juice has a range of floor(my_level() * 1.5 + 4.0) to ceil (my_level() * 1.5 + 6.0).

Rinn

Developer
I completely forgot the values aren't in a mafia data file and that you had to make one.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Semi-threadjack, but regarding Camber's comment: restorer type (HP/MP/both) is available in Mafia -- you can access that in ASH via item_type().

Bale

Minion
I didn't know that actually. I always thought it was a full heal. Of course I never had 100,000 HP.