Ingrediants Farmer Script Request

codster62

Darn it. I am trying to import EatDrink.ash into my script for use of a daily optimall diet, and I have it imported, now how do I call this into my script?

EDIT: Haha, sorry, I found out how myself.

Last edited:

Grotfang

Developer
Whenever you import a script you make the functions available to use in your own script. This is why it is so important to ensure you give unique names to your functions.

codster62

Haha, ok. So like in my script I can call the function eatdrink, and it will use that from eatdrink.ash, right? Also, so far, I have a script that will start, Eat and Drink(If what I said above is correct), summon noodles, cocktailcrafting ingrediants, and reagents if possible, change into an outfit called "ItemFarm", visit the pool table if available three times, and that's about it for the moment... I still have lots of work to do actually getting the script to obtain parts for each item. Each item Ex. Cold Hi mein will have it's own little section of the script. Sad to say, so far, I find it easier to do Cli_execute commands, so it may not be so great, but I am working on it! Just combining .ash with cli commands. I don't have much time during the day, but it's coming along.