Feature Opening relay SCRIPT from GCLI

fredg1

Was wondering if there would be a way to allow the opening of relay scripts right from the GCLI, or any other way which would not require a visit to main.php

The reasoning / true request behind this request is for a way to open a relay script while not logged in.

Here's my personal context here: I am helping in a relay script. This script is published to GitHub, and I edit that version directly (because of how helpful the .svn folder is, with things like TortoiseSVN and VSCode reminding me what my edits were since my last commit)
In order to test that version, I copied my kolmafia.jar in that folder, and placed everything related in .gitignore
It works great; any edit I do can be seen applied to the relay script in mere seconds!

However, the issue is that to open this test version, I need to log in, or else there is no way for me to open the relay script, since the relay browser is the only way to access the -run script- drop-down (AFAIK), and it only appears if logged in...
The script doesn't even require me to STAY logged in; it works when not logged in, and I can even open it in a new window, unaffected by the relay browser.
If that wasn't clear yet: this is a test version, which means that at the same time, I have my actual version of mafia open; what I ask is for a way to open this test relay script without being forced to log out from kol in my "working" version.

I tried to help create a patch doing that, but quickly concluded that my understanding of that part of KoLmafia was way too bad for me to make any progress :(
I tried to make it so that opening the relay browser when not logged in only showed mafia's custom awesomemenu.php instead of an "unable to connect" page, but only got as far as being able to display "a white, blank page"...

(disclaimer: I swear I remember seeing someone else talk about this, but I just can't for the life of me find it)