Help with Slime Tube CCS

jadziadax

I'm trying to use a script to run slime tube runs to get all the skill glands, and I'm having trouble setting up a CCS for it. I need the CCS to do one thing for the low ML monsters and another for the high ML monsters. Specifically, I want it to attack with weapon for the low ML ones and do this for the high ML ones:
1: skill shieldbutt
2: skill shieldbutt
3: skill entangling noodles
4: skill shieldbutt
5: skill shieldbutt
6: skill shieldbutt

I've tried setting it up several different ways with each different attack method as the default and the other method listed for the specific other monsters and also with each specific monster listed with no default. No way works. When there's a default, mafia always uses the default, and when there's no default, just a list of monsters, it just attacks with weapon. Currently the CCS looks like this:

[ behemoth ]

[ colossus ]

[ juggernaut ]

[ leviathan ]

[ lump ]
1: attack with weapon

[ polyp ]
1: attack

[ pseudopod ]

[ nodule ]

This, obviously, doesn't work. I've also tried it with all the full monster names spelled out (glistening slime lump, dripping slime polyp, etc.) Help! Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'd really like to get this fixed because I don't have the RL time to do unscripted slime tube runs and I want to get all the glands. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks!

edit: If this in the wrong subforum, I apologize. I wasn't quite sure if this went in this one or the scripting discussion one, so I made a guess.

Heffed

You don't need to list the monsters out separately.

For your high ML CCS you can just use:
[ default ]

(It will continue to use the final action until the monster is dead)

And for the low ML:
[ default ]