Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Commands for past IotMs

Default Commands for past IotMs

Are there any commands to easily access past IotM features?

For example setting a tier list for Voting Booth buffs, making a specific number of Kramco sausages (with selling the necessary amount of meat paste), duplicating a food with the Time-Spinner and so on.

I couldn't find any scripts either. The Autoscend script has some helpful code I can use as base for some things, but if something already exists there would be no need for me to write everything from scratch.

Each of those things requires its own support.

Checking "help vote" and "ashref vote" shows nothing, which is what I expected. There isn't any support, so that is all up to visit_url() to handle.

You can just "make 5 kramco sausage" (or equivalent ASH commands) and all the meat stack/paste creating will be handled.

Doing "help time" or "help spin" finds the timespinner command, and the help text should be sufficient to see how it's used.

Ezandora has a voting booth script. She never announced it here, but I noticed autoscend called it. Unfortunately, there is no forum thread, I think. I believe I added it to the Script Manager. If there is no forum thread with documentation, perhaps she could be enticed to start one?

If it's helpful, I have a wee little script I use for voting. You can see pretty easily how I weight the various modifiers and you can edit it to taste. It doesn't do anything special with choosing monsters though -- just chooses a random monster.
    Attached Files
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

"make 5 magical sausage" works, thanks for the help.

The timespinner command works too and really helps, thanks. I had only checked ashref and didn't find anything.

I was aware of voting booth script in autoscend, but that only had the option to choose randomly as far as I could tell.
    zarqon's script was exactly what I was looking for, so thanks for providing that.

If it's helpful, I have a wee little script I use for voting. You can see pretty easily how I weight the various modifiers and you can edit it to taste. It doesn't do anything special with choosing monsters though -- just chooses a random monster.
    Originally Posted by zarqon View Post
    Nice. Now I can replace that line that just said, "print Go Vote!"

For sausage, I do "burn -0;eat X sausage", where X is my max MP/1000. Mafia handles all the rest. I should really makes a script for that.

I also handle sausages using "eat" in my logout as part of burning mana from free restores.

And, glad you found my script useful!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Is there a script to keep the Chibibuddy alive?

Is there a script to keep the Chibibuddy alive?
    Originally Posted by locked_lunatic View Post
    This?

https://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?1...ighlight=chibi
    Well, thank you.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post

Thanks, the one I've been using previously doesn't work anymore because it suddenly wasn't able to parse the stats anymore.