Feature Allow "relay" command to specify initial page

zarqon

I would love being able to use the CLI "relay" command with a parameter for the page I intend to visit. Then, when the relay browser loads, the main frame would fetch my specified page rather than main.php (including running relay overrides, if applicable).

Something like

relay guild.php

or

relay myfancyrelayscript.ash

The existing parameter for headless operation may add complications. If it's too much trouble I can certainly manage the extra clicks; but it would be a svelte feature.

Thanks!

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The code would be easy to change. It might be intentional that it isn't possible though...

I think I see how to force it to be a KoL URL (rather than an arbitrary one) (including KoLmafia relay scripts), looking over RelayLoader, which seems like it makes things safer.

I'm going to think over it for a few days, to make sure I'm not missing something.

zarqon

I'd be happy with stripping the path and even requiring .php (mafia can still find .ash overrides that way).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I'm seeing now that relay doesn't even specify main.php, it just loads game.php which happens to include main.php. So this feature could be implemented, but the page loaded would be the whole page and not just replacing main.php.