Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Mushroom plot broken, with workaround

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default Mushroom plot broken, with workaround

    The "Mushroom Plot" function fails with this error:

    Function 'string_to_int( string )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (myshroom.ash, line 18)

    This is with KoLmafia v20.4 r20201.

    Can be fixed by changing the two occurrences of string_to_int() in planting/myshroom.ash to to_int(). This file was last modified on 30 January 2017.

  2. #2
    Developer Veracity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Unseelie Court
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    That is not a "workaround". That is a "fix".

    "myshroom.ash" is not built-in to KoLmafia. Perhaps you generated it with KoLmafia, on 20 Jan 2017 - and the template we used to generate planting scripts did, in fact, used to use that obsolete function - but when I removed the obsolete functions, I also changed the template to do what you found.

    I also changed several popular user-supplied planting scripts - Auto Mushroom and MaxShrooms - to have the same fix.

    Sorry for the inconvenience, but you found the solution. There is nothing that KoLmafia can (or needs to) do.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Indeed, that script had been loaded (and unused) for so long that I thought it was part of the build!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •