Thread: More informative CLI output for maximize commands

Lightbulb More informative CLI output for maximize commands

A small request: I'd find it nice if mafia would output the attempted maximizer string along with "Maximizing..."

Something like Maximizing "meat, outfit frat warrior fatigues"...

If you're typing maximize commands in the CLI it's not particularly useful, but in a bunch of other cases it would be nice to see what the maximizer string is, even if only to save you from clicking over to the Maximizer tab.

Thanks!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

r20157

I just took the string that was being added to the maximizer MRU list and logged it to the gCLI and session log.

I can imagine situations where that is too spammy. If there are complaints I will either revert or wrap the logging with a preference.

Thanks!
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

Now that this is implemented, does maximizerMRUList need to be a property that logs to the CLI and session log?
    With logPreferenceChange enabled, calling maximize() spams the console with stuff I would be surprised if anyone cared about.
    At worst, could we have a preference to disable logging it please?