Bug - Fixed Kramco Magical Sausage daily limit is too low

Taran

Mafia no longer lets me eat 23 sausages per day; I'm limited to 7 or so. I can still eat them manually in the browser, but "eat magical sausage" in the CLI doesn't work:

> eat 15 magical sausage

(usable quantity of magical sausage (15) is limited to 0 by daily limit)

I know it worked correctly right after the grinder was released; I don't know when it regressed exactly.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I have not seen this issue.
Be aware that if you are in aftercore after a Plumber run, and your fullness is over 15 (20/15) you will not be able to eat anything, 0 fullness sausages included.

Taran

Thanks for the reply! I'm in a long-running Pete aftercore; I only noticed that it broke because it seemed like I was getting too few adventures at breakfast some days. I can still eat the sausages manually, by clicking on them in the browser interface; it's just Mafia that doesn't allow it. Worse, it's inconsistent: today I could eat 23.

How exactly does the sausage limit work? Are there properties I could inspect to debug, or something like that, the next time this happens?

ikzann

I've also experienced this bug, but it appears to be sausage creation, not eating, that is the problem. Somehow it fails to feed the last couple meat pastes to the grinder. I did some digging through my logs but I haven't been able to find an instance of it occurring, but it's happened to me a few times in the past couple weeks.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I'll check what I did in 19965...

Yeah. I didn't like being told that it needed -15 dense meat stacks, etc, so I "fixed" it - and broke the calculations for how many meat stacks and meat pastes were needed.

Revision 20045