Advent Calendar

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Simple script which will open all currently openable doors in your advent calendar.
You'll need revision 19626 if you want to invoke it by simply typing "advent" or "advent.ash", but you can always use "call advent.ash".

Edit: updated script to improve naming conventions and comments.

Attachments

• advent.ash
    1.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Crowther

That's a lot more complex than my lame method. My "breakfast" script just does this:
Code:
text campground.php?preaction=openadvent&pwd
text campground.php?preaction=openadvent&pwd
Twice allows me to catch up if I missed any.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Previous Crimbos, every few days I'd harvest the advent calendar. Sometimes I'd just wait until all the consumables were done and the calendar had moved on to interesting things and then get all of them at once. I decided to make this script so I could automate, rather than having to do it in the Relay Browser, and potentially put it in to some sort of breakfast script - which I don't currently have.

My daily farming script calls KoLmafia's "breakfast" command.

I should probably make it call a breakfast script, if you have one, which for me would call the "breakfast" command and also things like this script.

Crowther

I don't use breakfast scripts as in those called by the "breakfast" command. I just have a script I run at the beginning of the day which I think of as breakfast.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I understand. That's also what I mean by "breakfast script".

The "breakfast" command does not call scripts; it's hard-coded java which looks at various properties that are configurable in the Preferences panel to control which actions it takes.

I am content with that functionality, as far as it goes, but I, too, want a "breakfast script" which I can run whenever, which will call the "breakfast" command - and also do other actions - like call this script.