Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Never seen this before

Were they ever available there? If you had asked me if there was any way to get a steel consumable besides doing the quest in run I would have said No, based on memories that span at least a decade.
    Originally Posted by fronobulax View Post
    Steel margarita was never in Valhalla. That is what they said in the initial post, and what is in their screenshot.

Astral energy drinks were available in Valhalla. That is what they thought they were reading, because without knowing it was related to TCRS they assumed it must be something related to Valhalla.

Steel margarita was never in Valhalla. That is what they said in the initial post, and what is in their screenshot.

Astral energy drinks were available in Valhalla. That is what they thought they were reading, because without knowing it was related to TCRS they assumed it must be something related to Valhalla.
    Originally Posted by lostcalpolydude View Post
    This is correct.
    Scripts I have written:
    Unlock Dread A Script to save you a bunch of clicks.
    Standard Rollover Bonus A Script that shows best items to pull/equip for bonus turns.
    Standard PVP Bonus A Script that shows the best items to pull/equip for bonus PVP Fights.
    Rollover Management A Script that does all the daily deeds you might have forgotten, or might have missed.
    Chatbot A Chatbot script. Simple start for those who want/need one for their clan.
    Zap Wand A Dungeon of Doom ZAP WAND getting script.

steel margarita isn't available anymore
    Originally Posted by Pazleysox View Post
    If the word "anymore" had not been there then this would have been a different conversation :-)
    Well, thank you.
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post