Thread: 503s from ci.kolmafia.us

Default 503s from ci.kolmafia.us

FYI, haven't been able to get to the build server in a couple of days, it's throwing 503s.

same issue:

Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

The last week or so, the application I've been using for years to grab the latest daily build hasn't been downloading the full jar file either. It would download and save an 8,892KB file (it's usually about 14MB) and then Java would throw an error when it tries to run it. I didn't have time to investigate but that's possibly related? Of course, now it doesn't work at all due to the 503.
    Sig by JakAtk
    My scripts: Prefref Plus | Skillref Plus | One-Click Woss | Om****est (??) | Psychose-a-Matic | RandBot
    Combat suite: Best Between Battle | Mercenary Mood | SmartStasis | BatMan | BatMan RE
    For script authors: ASH Wiki | ZLib | BatBrain | CLI Links | Drag-n-Drop Inventories | CanAdv | Script Registry | Map Manager
    If you appreciate my work, help me become BAT KING OF THE WORLD! Thanks to all donators!

This is the log entry I get also. 24/05 was the last time it has worked for me. (version 20129)

25/05/2020 7:28:04 PM
    Checking http://ci.kolmafia.us/ for the latest version of KoLMafia...
    An error occurred while downloading data from http://ci.kolmafia.us/
    Exception Message: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.

Let me know if you are still having issues, I restarted the server and everything seems to be downloading fine now.

503s again today.

Happy solstice, everyone.

Working now.