Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: infinite loop in volcano: lavaco lamp factory

Sorry for delayed response, I had IRL stuff to do.
    What do you mean "skips adventure"? exits the choice?
    Originally Posted by Veracity View Post
    Yes that is what I meant, sorry for unclear explanation.
    If you are in the NC you cannot navigate away from it, you must choose an option. trying to go somewhere redirects you to the NC

If you choose leave it exits the NC
    if you choose fuse or globs it will give them and exit the NC (since there are no prerequisite materials)
    If you choose Use the chassis assembler then it will either assemble one and exit the NC, or it will tell you that you are missing materials to make it and exit the NC.

If you choose bulber, or squirter, or kiln, or wire puller and you have the materials it will craft one and exit the choice. But if you do not have the required materials it will tell you that those materials are missing and remain in the NC. So you can repeatedly press them and repeatedly get the message about not having required material.
    Try revision 19428
    Thank you, I will give it a test and if there are any issue I will provide debug results, after rollover.

Try revision 19428
    Alright, I tested it. All 4 options that caused an infinite loop before now just exit the adventure instead. So no more infinite loop there.

I think maybe it should fallback to "show in browser" or display a notification in the gCLI saying something like "you do not have the prerequisite items to craft this, leaving instead".

edit: to clarify, since your patch works, do you still need me to get any debug info?
    Last edited by taltamir; 07-22-2019 at 02:25 PM.

No. I just wanted you to test it.

Revision 19441 doesn't leave the choice if you are missing ingredients. Instead, it goes to Manual Control (i.e., "show in browser").
    It will stop your automation, but you will have the option to make something else, if you have the ingredients.

I'm marking this fixed.