Use the force CCS

johngnash

I am trying to add use the force to my CCS script, but I'm having trouble finding the skill number in mafia so I can add it. How would I go about adding it to my CCS?

Crowther

I am trying to add use the force to my CCS script, but I'm having trouble finding the skill number in mafia so I can add it. How would I go about adding it to my CCS?
I haven't tried this, but the skill number is listed on the wiki: 7311.
Also, keep in mind that it ends combat and sends you to a choice adventure, so you'll need to set choiceAdventure1387 or deal with it some other way, outside your ccs.

johngnash

Awesome, Ill have to try that tomorrow and see if it works.

EDIT: A friend of mine was testing the settings since I had used mine up manually. "set_property("choiceAdventure1387", 3);" worked just fine, but when trying to use "skill use the force," ""skill use the force", <name>," or "skill 7311" it comes back with "note unknown/ambiguous skill" in the ccs (they aren't using an ash script, but was trying to get it in their normal custom combat settings.

Last edited:

Crowther

Awesome, Ill have to try that tomorrow and see if it works.

EDIT: A friend of mine was testing the settings since I had used mine up manually. "set_property("choiceAdventure1387", 3);" worked just fine, but when trying to use "skill use the force," ""skill use the force", <name>," or "skill 7311" it comes back with "note unknown/ambiguous skill" in the ccs (they aren't using an ash script, but was trying to get it in their normal custom combat settings.

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here, but you might try to add quotes around your line. That keeps mafia from parsing it and sends it directly to KoL.