Bug - Cannot Reproduce failed tracking of _brickoEyeSummons

Capn

Hi all !

The past couple of days/builds (most recently KoLmafia-18945.jar ), Ive noticed that _brickoEyeSummons has failed to catch all 3 bricko eye summonings.
A prefref shows the "Value" tracks to 2, while logs / session results confirm that 3 have in fact been summoned.
Let me know if any other info is helpful.

Thanks!

Darzil

Developer
Yeah. How did you summon them? Pressing which buttons or using which commands? (the processing of that preference doesn't check result text, but does check calling URL)

Code:
You acquire BRICKO brick (2)
You acquire an item: BRICKO eye brick
Preference _brickoEyeSummons changed from 0 to 1
Preference libramSummons changed from 16 to 17
Casting Summon BRICKOs.

Preference _brickoEyeSummons changed from 1 to 2
Preference libramSummons changed from 17 to 18
Casting Summon BRICKOs.

You acquire BRICKO brick (3)
Preference libramSummons changed from 18 to 19
Casting Summon BRICKOs.

Preference _brickoEyeSummons changed from 2 to 3
Preference libramSummons changed from 19 to 20

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
ResultProcessor checks campground.php and skills.php. Isn't the latter now runskillz.php? UseSkillRequest looks like it should use campground.php (since this is a bookshelf skill), and /cast * bricko in the relay browser hits up skills.php (which 302s to runskillz), but I imagine if you were to cast from the skills page, that'd be all runskillz.

Darzil

Developer
On an alt:
summon taffy from skills page redirects to campground.php from runskillz.php (and tracking works)
summon taffy from chat redirects to campground.php from runskillz.php from skills.php (and tracking works)
summon taffy from GCLI uses campground.php (and tracking works)
summon taffy from Skill dropdown uses campground.php (and tracking works)
summon taffy from ash use_skill uses campground.php (and tracking works)

Capn

I have my wakeup script cast summon brickos until 3 eyes are acquired using the following:

Code:
while(get_property("_brickoEyeSummons").to_int() < 3) {
		use_skill(1, $skill[summon brickos]);
	}

EDIT - just to add that without updating from 18945, I ran the script again today and did not run into any problems. So even less helpful!
(if this is just me having the problem, I would be more than happy to accept it being an issue on my end. Guessing a full startup disk or something like that. Thanks for your time! )

Last edited: