Not sure whether this is MM, BBB or something else.

SC, Standard. I pulled 4 rusty hedge trimmers in anticipation of the Twin Peak. Something immediately used them. While I appreciate the attempt at convenience, the character was not prepared to meet all of the prerequisites so the net effect is that the trimmer use was wasted. I obviously can avoid this in the future. I'd be all right with never automatically using the trimmers but the ideal solution would be to only use them if there was one unmet condition that was satisfied. It is certainly possible I have missed a configuration option but...

Feature Request - a toggle that defaults to false. When it is true and a character is about to adventure in an area with a new latte ingredient the mug will be equipped and the latte ingredient added to conditions. I do not expect this to work for the verge of war frat house and hippy camp but most of the other areas should support this.

Feature Request - I very much admire and appreciate the way Veracity's Meatfarming Script handles voting monsters. I would be very glad if similar functionality were (optionally) available for all scripts and semi-manual adventuring. That sounds like a job for MM.