Bug - Not A Bug Visiting sea monkees unequips edpiece configured with fish

soolar

Having to constantly re-equip the edpiece when doing the sea quest because I'm switched to a diving helmet is annoying :(

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Visiting which NPC? What part of the quest? Are you running a script (which might have been written before Ed's crown had that ability)? Every place where I would expect that to happen requires automation and has a check for you having Adventure Underwater (which is properly recognized for edpiece).

Having to constantly re-equip the edpiece when doing the sea quest because I'm switched to a diving helmet is annoying :(

I've had the same problem for months. Only active scripts were Ezandora's Guide and CHiT. Always using latest daily of Mafia. Character class and type of run made no difference. Seemed to happen randomly throughout the entire Sea, but soolar might have been paying more attention to detail than me.

soolar

I go to the sea floor, click the sea monkee castle, then click any of the sea monkees, and it puts an aerated helmet on instead of the edpiece either when I click the monkee castle or the sea monkees, I forget which off the top of my head, but I know it's one of the two. Happens 100% of the time for me. I'm not running any between adventure scripts or anything like that, and I don't have any sea related scripts installed to my knowledge. I'm always running the latest version of mafia, my mafia launching script pulls from the repo and compiles it on my computer.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Were you already wearing the Edpiece - with the right ornament - and it replaced it with the aerated helmet?
Or was the Edpiece - with the right ornament - in inventory?
Or was the Edpiece - with the wrong ornament - in inventory?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Wearing Ed's hat, I was able to visit Little Brother just fine. Wearing no hat, my equipment wasn't changed, and I simply failed to enter (when I had both a gladiator and scholar mask that could have been equipped). This is something on your end.