How do I get rid of the Image on the KolMafia Login Screen?

stufff

I often use my cell phone to remote desktop into my home computer to run some turn burning scripts if I'm not going to make it back home before rollover. The problem is that image is a bandwith killer over remote desktop.

I read a thread a year or two ago where Hola was giving out some misc. tips and tricks about Mafia and he described how to get rid of the image or replace it with another one, but I don't remember how to do it or where the thread was. I had some weird hiccup recently that caused Mafia to forget the login information for all my characters, some general preferences, and brought that image back.

dawdawdo

The thread is here: http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?t=523&highlight=change+login+picture

There relevant part is here:

You can actually change the image that appears KoLmafia's login window to any JPG/GIF picture you have in your KoLmafia "images" folder typing in the following to the gCLI (and of course restarting KoLmafia, since you can't change it on the fly, since the feature wasn't that developed):

PHP Code:
set loginWindowLogo=file.jpg
By the same token, you can do so using the set_property method in the ASH. *Files must be in the "images" folder to work, or be a file in KoLmafia's virtual images folder inside the JAR/EXE. *The current logo is "lantern.jpg" and the logo for a long time in KoLmafia was "limeglass.jpg". *KoLmafia's first logo was "penguin.gif". *I don't think Java supports PNGs, so you're limited to GIFs and JPGs.

I added this feature, and I planned on adding an interface to let people customize it, but like many KoLmafia customizations, I never bothered because I liked the status quo.