Feature Double click in session results to use item

I would like to be able to double click on an item listed in the 'Session Results' area of the 'Adventure' pane to use it. Specifically, this would perform the same action as right-clicking on it and selecting 'Consume selected'.

I've thought of this most recently because of auto-adventuring in the cyrpt for evil eyes, then using evil eyes, and repeating. I'm fairly certain there are a bunch of other times during my ascensions that this would be useful, but I have a poor memory and it's been a while since I've done one proper. Obviously this is a fairly low-priority request and if there are any reasons this would be difficult or has already been considered and rejected, then I am fine going without.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I've thought of this most recently because of auto-adventuring in the cyrpt for evil eyes, then using evil eyes, and repeating.

For this specific case, I just have a post-adventure script set up to use any evil eyes I might have.

I assume that the code change for making this happen is non-trivial, without even considering whether it's a good change.

Bale

Minion
As is often the case, I have part of a script to share. This time, it is my postAdventureScript. Evil eyes are buried in there amongst the other items I auto-use.

Code:
void use_items() {
	void use_all(item doodad) {
		if(item_amount(doodad) > 0 && be_good(doodad))
			use(item_amount(doodad), doodad);
	}

if(!can_interact() && my_path() != "Way of the Surprising Fist")  // Vow of Poverty keeps you from using these in "Way of the Surprising Fist"
		foreach doodad in $items[Warm Subject gift certificate, old coin purse, old leather wallet,
		  black pension check, ancient vinyl coin purse, fat wallet, CSA discount card, handful of tips, shiny stones]
			use_all(doodad);
	foreach doodad in $items[evil eye, Frobozz Real-Estate Company Instant House (TM), very overdue library book, desert sightseeing pamphlet]
		use_all(doodad);
	if(is_goal($item[black pepper]) && item_amount($item[black picnic basket]) > 0 && my_path() != "Bees Hate You")
		use(item_amount($item[black picnic basket]), $item[black picnic basket]);
	if(item_amount($item[canopic jar]) > 0 && (is_goal($item[powdered organs]) || is_goal($item[ancient spice])))
		use(item_amount($item[canopic jar]), $item[canopic jar]);

// Barrels from the barrel god
	if(get_property("barrelShrineUnlocked") == "true") {
		for x from 8568 to 8577
			use_all(to_item(x));
	}

// Spooky Temple Map
	if(item_amount($item[Spooky Temple map]) > 0 && item_amount($item[Spooky-Gro fertilizer]) > 0 && item_amount($item[spooky sapling]) > 0)
		use(1, $item[Spooky Temple map]);

// Bugbear communicator badge
	while(item_amount($item[handful of juicy garbage]) > 0 && available_amount($item[bugbear communicator badge]) < 1) {
		print("Looking for a bugbear communicator badge...", "olive");
		use(1, $item[handful of juicy garbage]);
		if(item_amount($item[bugbear communicator badge]) > 0)
			abort("Found a bugbear communicator badge! Please equip it manually.");
	}

// Actually Ed the Undying
	if(item_amount($item[warehouse map page]) > 0 && item_amount($item[warehouse inventory page]) > 0)
		use(1, $item[warehouse inventory page]);

// Open the DoD?
	if(available_amount($item[plus sign]) > 1 && get_property("lastPlusSignUnlock").to_int() == my_ascensions())
		use(1, $item[plus sign]);

}