New Content - Implemented Mafia doesn't update quantity after using KoL's "smash all barrels" button

Smashing barrels through the recently-added "smash them all" button in KoL does not correctly remove those barrels from your inventory count in Mafia.

Note: Despite what the button seems to indicate, it actually only smashes up to 100 barrels at a time, in an order that I'm not clear on but has been partly explained over here.

Lxndr

Session Results Ignore "Smash All" Barrels

I've used "smash all" to smash all my barrels, but Mafia still believes I have 8 normal barrels, 5 weathered barrels, 2 dusty barrels, and 6 rotting barrels. I don't have any.

I don't imagine you would have overlooked this, but is this the result of 'smash all' only smashing 100 barrels?

Did you have the barrels specified prior to smash all?

If you remember, what quantities of barrels did you have before smash all?

Don't know if the answers will be helpful, as my immediate thought on the problem is that those barrel types simply weren't included in Mafia's support for the smash all command.

Darzil

Developer
r16953 - looks like it reduces barrels in item number order (as it doesn't tell us which are smashed). It worked for me and was accurate after each smash.