Bug - Fixed Buying Second Dread Flask subtracts Freddies

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
HTML:
<script type="text/javascript">top.charpane.location.href="charpane.php";</script><script type="text/javascript">if (window.updateInv) updateInv([])</script><script type="text/javascript">if (!window.updateInv && parent.mainpane.updateInv) parent.mainpane.updateInv([])</script><center><table  width=95%  cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td style="color: white;" align=center bgcolor=blue><b>Results:</b></td></tr><tr><td style="padding: 5px; border: 1px solid blue;"><center><table><tr><td>Huh?</td></tr></table></center></td></tr><tr><td height=4></td></tr></table></center>
("Results: Huh?")

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Bumping. This is another Coinmaster with a once (ever) item on sale.
We have the technology!

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Well... I noticed that if you have these items in inventory, the Terrified Eagle Inn will not offer them, but if you have them in Storage, it will. I did not try buying one, since I didn't REALLY want it to succeed and leave me with two.

Rather than looking in the various places you can have these items stored, I decided to make a setting, which starts at false and becomes true when the item moves into your inventory, for each of the brass flask, the silver flask, and the Tales of Dread.

user hasTalesOfDread false
user hasBrassDreadFlask false
user hasSilverDreadFlask false

I then noticed that there is special code in all sorts of Coinmaster panels to decide whether to show you specific items which should actually be in the CoinmasterData so that scripts would be similarly affected. I did a whole bunch of code whackage and simplified all sorts of stuff.

The result is that now if you try "coinmaster buy dreadsylvania Tales of Dread" when you already have one, you get a (red) error saying "You can't buy Tales of Dread from The Terrified Eagle Inn".

Revision 17406.