New Content - Implemented April 2016's IotM: VIP Clan Floundry

Bale

Minion
I'd also like to request a method to tell if the character has a Clan Foundry without needing a server hit.

Honestly, I think there should be a get_viproom() which works like get_campground().

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Honestly, I think there should be a get_viproom() which works like get_campground().

This would be easier if Mafia already tracked which VIP furniture is in your clan. This would require an overhaul of several parts of ClanLoungeRequest, which is why I'm not jumping on it right away.

xKiv

Does mafia already check the VIP room whenever the character changes clans?
(also, obviously, mafia won't know about VIP items installed after it last checked the room, but that should only ever be a problem one or two days on a given year, tops, and probably immediately self-correct)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Does mafia already check the VIP room whenever the character changes clans?
Yes, for hot dogs and speakeasy.

(also, obviously, mafia won't know about VIP items installed after it last checked the room, but that should only ever be a problem one or two days on a given year, tops, and probably immediately self-correct)

That will often happen when the item first enters Mr. Store, making it too new for mafia to recognize anyway.

Just an observation:

upon logging in, it appears as though Mafia does:

Code:
Visiting Hot Dog Stand in clan VIP lounge
Visiting Speakeasy in clan VIP lounge

Perhaps it should visit the floundry as well? it could get the stock number and the fishing spots?

Bolding mine. Did Mafia ever end up tracking fishing spots?