Bug - Waiting for Info CCS firing automatically (rare and intermittent)

ungawa

In the last week or so, a few times a day my mafia CCS seems to fire automatically at the start of combat. It doesn't happen consistently, but it is often enough it seemed worth mentioning.

Basically, every once in a while when I go to use a skill manually at the start of a fight, I'll get redirected to the "Not in a Fight" page, and checking the CLI shows the CCS fired. I haven't been able to manually reproduce the issue, even when I deliberately double click the stopwatch icon on the CAB after winning the previous fight.
I don't remember exactly the first time it happened, but it was around a week ago and it just happened to me today running r16749.

I don't know if this is actually mafia, but I don't think I've changed anything in my behavior that would cause this. I'm going to add some aborts to my ccs to prevent this from happening against monsters I don't want to kill outright so it shouldn't really be a problem for me moving forward, but I figured I'd bring it up in case anyone else is seeing the same issue or if anyone can think of anything in mafia that was changed in the last week or so that could be related.

Bale

Minion
copy/pasting the cli window might reveal something to us. Or maybe not, but it is always a very good place to start.