New Content - Implemented Snake Oiler - Relay Browser custom buttons - 'Steal' appears and is grayed out

Lxndr

As a Snake Oiler, a moxie class, I don't have access to picking pockets, but the relay browser's custom buttons seem to assume I have access to Pick Pocket, as it presents to me the skill of 'Steal' (which, as I don't actually have that skill, is grayed out).

I'm assuming that Mafia is assuming something like "if mainstat=moxie then has.pickpocket"?

Should I be reporting this in the West of Loathing thread? Because this seems like an underlying issue/assumption.

Bale

Minion
Should I be reporting this in the West of Loathing thread? Because this seems like an underlying issue/assumption.

Since you're asking about policy: There is no strict rule about such things. I probably would have reported it in the West of Loathing thread, but there's no rule that you have to do it that way. It might even be better to separate out such a simple and straightforward issue. Nobody is going to bite your head off about it as long as you don't call it irritating. ;)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It's new content which includes a moxie character class which cannot pickpocket and the report should have gone in to the open thread discussing supporting that new content.

But, whatever.

Bale

Minion
It's new content which includes a moxie character class which cannot pickpocket and the report should have gone in to the open thread discussing supporting that new content.

But, whatever.

I'll change the tag for you.

Is "irratating" a thing now? I was thinking the trigger was "annyoing"? ;-)

Oh yea, that's the usual word. But all synonyms should be avoided also.