Moods

linguinelad

I have no idea why this is happening but whenever I autoadventure in the sewers, my Sonata of Sneakiness shrugs itself off. I don't recall screwing around with any setting for that to happen since I don't know how to program my moods. It's really frustrating because I throughly everything under the manage moods tab and under the preferences section and to no avail could find a way to fix my problem any ideas?

Also I remember a long time ago in an earlier version of kolmafia it had a built-in mood (which I could not find to learn how it works) that would put on my outfit that decreased mp costs each time my character healed itself during autoadventure.

Thanks.

StormCrow42

The equipment changing is the "allow equipment changing when casting buffs" option in the general preferences tab. I believe it only applies to buffs cast in hardcore or ronin (to avoid overloading the servers when resources aren't as scarce).

As for sonata being shrugged, do you perhaps have 3 other AT buffs in your mood?

Last edited:

linguinelad

The equipment changing is the "allow equipment changing when casting buffs" option in the general preferences tab. I believe it only applies to buffs cast in hardcore or ronin (to avoid overloading the servers when resources aren't as scarce).

As for sonata being shrugged, do you perhaps have 3 other AT buffs in your mood?

No, I only have phat loot and polka of plenty running.