Mall Updating, and Making the Most of My Crap

Simply I was wondering if anyone knew any scripts or anything that could update my mall prices with just a click of a button sorta like how Mafia does when you click "cheapest", but with everything as opposed to having to click everything individually. I've looked at stuff like Price Advisor but I know next to nothing about scripts so I can get it to work for shit. I've also tried typing stuff like 'undercut' into the gCLI but nada.

Also as a side-question which I just thought of since why not ask, is there a good list of 'essential' scripts or something? I have a bunch of stuff from the built-in scripts manager (Guide, ChIT, OCD, etc.) so I was wondering if there was anything else I may have missed outside of that. Specifically for meat-making/farming and other aftercore shenanigans since I'm cool as far as ascending goes.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I don't think there is anything that does just what you ask. I could argue that it would be dangerous to script since sometimes you don't want to undercut if there is just one store with a price that is wildly out of line. However, it is an interesting idea and if you badger me, it would not be to hard to add to my ManageStore.

In the meantime I get the same effect by periodically taking everything out of my store and then running OCD Inventory Control which effectively reprices everything. This works well for me because my OCD data files have been tweaked and massaged but it might be a lot of fiddly work if you have never used OCD before.

Harvest and Farm are the two farming scripts I can recall. I've never used the first and I just use the second in a simulation mode to tell me where I want to adventure but I run the adventures and the item sales manually.