Feature Request

demon llama

Was wondering if there could be a counter for the free run-aways the bandersnatch provides in the daily deeds section. Kind of like how it keeps track of spooky putty uses.

Also, is this the correct place for feature requests?

DreamTheEndless

Ooohh - I was also wondering about a place for new feature requests -

I don't want to hijack your thread, but here's the list I've been putting together. Mods - if you want, I'll start a new thread instead.

my features request list

when new zones become available on the island (during the war), pause the action. (Like when "It's always swordfish" happens.)

when you get a new accessory, instead of putting an [equip] link next to it put a [1][2][3] link next to it. Or - even better, a menu next to it that shows what's currently equipped:

contents of menu -
Slot 1: Order of the Silver Wossname
Slot 2: (empty)
Slot 3: Mr. Accessory

on the lucky entryway option in the quests menu, have it create star keys and digital keys instead of failing the script.

after using frat house blueprints and getting the dentures, link to put swashbuckling pants back on. (and maybe head back to the Barrr while you're at it.)

when you equip the hooks in the desert, save your outfit as "hooks" or something like that - then when you are done using the drum machine put that hooks outfit back on.

Last edited: