Clip Art Mall Sales

Lxndr

I'm trying to create a script much like ZapWizard, but instead of figuring out what to zap, it instead will figure out which clip art to summon for best mall performance.

Can anyone give me any pointers? Or does a script like this already exist?

Bale

Minion
Just for the record, these days my loginScript function looks like this:

PHP:
boolean clip_mall() {
	int tomeLeft = 3- get_property("_clipartSummons").to_int();
	if(!have_skill($skill[Summon Clip Art]) || tomeLeft < 1 || !can_interact()) return false;
	item [int] clip;
	for i from 5224 to 5283
		clip[count(clip)] = to_item(i);
	sort clip by -(historical_age(value) > .125? mall_price(value): historical_price(value));
	create(tomeLeft, clip[0]);
	print("Sell "+tomeLeft+" "+(tomeLeft > 1? to_plural(clip[0]):clip[0])+" @ "+historical_price(clip[0]), "blue");
	return put_shop(historical_price(clip[0]), 0, tomeLeft,  clip[0]);
}

I changed it once mall prices for clip art had normalized sufficiently that it was better to make three of the same item. For profit and great justice.

Lxndr

Thank you! That's exactly what I was looking for. Because I'm constantly ascending and never in aftercore, I just grabbed the second one (Clip Art) and made it my 'on king freed' script.

ETA: Now I just need to find a script that will profitably blow my chef and bartender. Anyone know of one of those?

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
ETA: Now I just need to find a script that will profitably blow my chef and bartender. Anyone know of one of those?

I am not sure if it is possible to profitably blow up a chef or bartender now that it requires fancy ingredients to do so. If there is a method to do this, then please let me know.

Theraze

I suppose the 'best' would be something like using fluxxdog's superdrinks script to decide what you'll make the most profit on. But that isn't really designed to blow up your bartender, just to help you profit.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I would argue that the same applies to making key lime pies. It might be worth a few thousand meat, but that isn't very important compared to most reminders there. I expect some people would disagree, so I just don't bother touching that list.

Theraze

Since you can now mall-buy while in ronin, the need to make your own KLP has greatly decreased. Used to be that it actually mattered what you did before SC. Now... might as well clean it up.

Darzil

Developer
I nearly posted that thought earlier, but I decided just to treat it as a reminder of the feature request allowing the user to choose from a list of things to be reminded of in a setting somewhere rather than all getting the same list.