Bug - Fixed Mafia tries to cast Summon Crimbo Candy during MP management while unavailable

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
I've experienced this myself while using MP burning (which aborts when it fails to cast crimbo candy while under type69 after getting other buffs up to 10 turns). I'm not sure that's the entire scope of the bug, as another report prompted me to investigate, although I'm currently probing for more information there.

Summon Crimbo Candy does show up as restricted according to the ASH function is_unrestricted, have_skill returns false, it doesn't show up in charsheet.php, and it's greyed out in skills.php, so this probably isn't a KoL bug.

Or... it could be? I was getting this yesterday when I had just ascended, but I don't seem to be getting it today. I do remember checking is_unrestricted and getting false yesterday, though.

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
There is a KoL bug (or was) where after ascending your character sheet doesn't have the non-bookshelf restricted skills removed. This gives some wonky stuff. It should be the case that restricted skills do not appear as currently available skills in your character sheet, but this is not the case on the session you ascend.

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
This also affected a level 87 sauceror in aftercore, for whatever it's worth (got a response to my inquiry). And again, Mafia correctly thought Summon Crimbo Candy was restricted.

Darzil

Developer
There is some funky stuff going on. After ascending to HC Oxy, having had type69 skills in aftercore, I had none on my character sheet. Relogging fixed it, but it's a strange one. Gemelli is investigating.