MMG Martingale script

I have zero interest in playing the MMG, but your script did teach me how to take arbitrary user input. Up until now, I could only find how to take a yes/no input with user_confirm(). But it looks like calling a function with uninstantiated variables will request that the user supply them.

Neat!

Thanks a bunch.

Hard Shells

Disregard previous post.

This is a wonderful script, thank you! I remember this from 2008 before I stopped playing.

Merry Crimbo

Last edited:

Hard Shells

Don't quite have it down yet....

Disregard previous post.

This is a wonderful script, thank you! I remember this from 2008 before I stopped playing.

Merry Crimbo

Okay, I got it up and running. I finally got the editor to open Notepad for me. I am having one problem and a search on the forums did not find an answer for me.

When I click mmg.ash it brings up the boxes for me to enter what I want done, I enter 1000 for bet, 2 (which I am assuming means double it when a loss occurs), 5 (I assume this was the number of bets), and the last one is where I am having a problem. I want it to run indefinitely. I have tried entering nothing, entering zero, numbers up into the hundreds of millions. It always seems to run about the same amount of time.

How can I make it run indefinitely, or until I run out of meat or stop it?

Thank you!

Coldram3n

Been getting this error : Begin index -1 out of bounds (martingale.ash, line 10)
at grandtotal (martingale.ash:10)

not exactly sure what's happening

Coldram3n

Okay, I got it up and running. I finally got the editor to open Notepad for me. I am having one problem and a search on the forums did not find an answer for me.

When I click mmg.ash it brings up the boxes for me to enter what I want done, I enter 1000 for bet, 2 (which I am assuming means double it when a loss occurs), 5 (I assume this was the number of bets), and the last one is where I am having a problem. I want it to run indefinitely. I have tried entering nothing, entering zero, numbers up into the hundreds of millions. It always seems to run about the same amount of time.

How can I make it run indefinitely, or until I run out of meat or stop it?

Thank you!

When number of bets pops up, just enter zero