New Content - Implemented Twitch Coinmasters gone yet again

Fluxxdog

Code:
> ash is_accessible($coinmaster[The Neandermall])

Returned: true
Yup, the big problem with limited (and possibly returning) content.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
When the Crimbo Cafe is available, we have to change a flag in the code and recompile in order to make it visible. When it goes away, we have to change the code and recompile in order to make it not visible.

I really, really want to not have to do that same thing for this. Tell me how to detect if it is available without hardcoding it.

Until then, I suggest that you closet your Chroners, and you won't see this issue. No muss, no fuss.

Thanks.

Darzil

Developer
I think we'd have to visit Seaside Town on login and set flag if the tower is there (and if player visits it manually). Not ideal, but maybe worth it if it's something happening every 4-6 weeks.

Fluxxdog

Title says it all. Out of curiosity, is there a way for people to override whether a coinmaster is available or not?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Merged with your previous Bug report. Unsurprisingly, since nothing was done to address it, the issue still exists.

Darzil

Developer
r14270 - sets timeTowerAvailable when the player visits Seaside Town. Makes Neandermall and Shoe Repairs available accordingly. We'll see if my test was right with the next event!