Feature Outift Helper Links on IsleWar

matt.chugg

I play a lot of the isle war in the relay browser, when returning to Yossarian, and the hippy grocer, I usually forget to put my uniform back on, Would it be a good idea to add outfit links here?

Hippy Grocer says: "Sorry, the produce stand is closed on account of filthworm infestation. We're waiting for the soldiers to come and give us a hand."

Forgot to save yossarian text, but wiki says (for starting quest)

"Hey there, soldier, could you help me ou -- wait, you're not a soldier, you're just some damn civilian. Never mind. I've got a real problem here and I was hoping a fellow military man could help me out. If you see anybody in uniform, send them my way, okay?"

Wiki, missing text to claim reward after all 4 tools are found but not wearing uniform.

No rush on this, i'll get the other text next time around unless someone else wants to grab it. I also appreciate there are 2 uniforms, is adding both links a problem?

Theraze

Could the link-adding bit just check if you have_outfit and if you do, add the link? That way if you're running an equipment-poor single run, it won't suggest an impossible outfit.

Bale

Minion
Not a bad idea for a feature.

In the meantime, I'll let you know that this is one of the many things that ChIT makes easier. Not only does it have an outfit switcher, but if you were adventuring someplace where you are likely to want to switch to those outfits, it will highlight them in the outfit switcher so you can easily find them in the list.