Bug - Fixed r12941 - Clip art fail

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
The only thing that ever struck me as erroneous was that it was slapping &quantity=2 on the end of it. Why does it do that?
Yes, this is fascinating. When we craft the UseSkillRequest for summoning clip art, we specifically set "this.countFieldId" to null, since you cannot legitimately specify a count. However, setTarget sets this.countFiledId to "quantity". The question is: why is setTarget being called for a clip art request?

I think I fixed that yesterday when figuring out how a UseSkillRequest which was correctly set up to cast a buff on a particular player was actually munged before being submitted to cast it on yourself: the process of registering the request ended up modifying the request!

I believe that is what happened here, too, and I believe that my fix for yesterday's problem will also fix this problem.

I just cleaned up the cast skill loop in UseSkillRequest to move some stuff out of the loop (a speed optimization, but which shouldn't change observed behavior) in revision 14229, but, as I said, I think I fixed the issue yesterday.

I'm going to mark this Waiting For Info. If you guys can't reproduce the problem any more, by and by we'll mark it Fixed.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
I have not seen any failures recently (since your fix). Seems to have done the trick. Thanks!