Bug - Fixed Looking at Item #0

Terrabull

Hello. This isn't major, because I don't see anything else acting strange in mafia yet, but I figured you'd like to know about it anyways. When I log in, it starts to look at items and sees Item #0, then tells me it is printing a debug log after every action. It is not, it only created one, but judging by the size of the log it might be appending. I logged off, then logged in again to test if this was a one time problem, and the same thing occurred. The cli from my second log on is below.

Installing default certificate validation...
Validating login server (www.kingdomofloathing.com)...
Using data override: data/mallprices.txt
322 players online.
Sending login request...
Initializing session for terrabull...
Refreshing session data...
Synchronizing moon data...
Loading character status...
Looking at item #0...
Unexpected error, debug log printed.
Retrieving character data...
Updating inventory...
Examining Meat in closet...
Updating closet...
Retrieving quest data...
Retrieving familiar data...
Familiar data retrieved.
Retrieving campground data...
Visiting Hot Dog Stand in clan VIP lounge
You are currently a member of Clan Wolf
Session data refreshed.
Visiting Chez Snootée...
Menu retrieved.
8 days until Labór Day, 2 days until Moxie.
Casting Summon Candy Hearts 2 times...
You acquire an item: green candy heart
You acquire an item: orange candy heart
Summon Candy Hearts was successfully cast.
Looking at item #0...
0 prices updated from http://kolmafia.us/scripts/updateprices.php?action=getmap
Looking at item #0...
Looking at item #0...
Looking at item #0...
Already got ChibiChanged™ today.
Looking at item #0...

I have attached the debug log and the session log for you.
EDIT: Running version r12817

Attachments

• DEBUG_20131007.txt
    433.1 KB · Views: 42
  • terrabull_20131007.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

xKiv

My CLI and debug look the same, and I can't craft booze (haven't tried anything else yet):
Code:
Creating dry vodka martini (1)...
Looking at item #0...
Creation failed, no results detected.

ETA: note that this is after kol "restart" and last know quote from CDM is "Fixes are still in progress. Had an actual hardware failure on a crucial server. (Which even had a failover twin... but we had already failed over to this server after a previous issue and hadn't gotten the redundant server back up yet. Stupid Murphy!) ". Might be kol-side problem.

Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Is your Gear Change Frame loading properly?

edit: that should be unaffected, but I can't really tell, since I'm busy breaking basically everything in my own local build.

Last edited:

xKiv

No. It has nothing equipped, except familiar and familiar item, even after "refresh all".
It has two subtabs, however, which it didn't yesterday.
And it looks ... not as good as the other frames. The other frames extend all the way to the bottom of kolmafia window, gear changer is "padded" by blue background.

ETA: clicking on equipment tab of inventory in relay browser populates gear changer alright (but only the "equipment" subtab).

xKiv

It's trying to add slots up to #15 (fakehand) (see EquipmentRequest.phpSlotNames) to EquipmentManager.emptyEquipmentArray() which only goes to 9.

ETA: I changed EquipmentManager:1866 to "if ( slot == -1 || slot > equipment.length)" and now refresh works. This is probably only a dirty workaround, because it doesn't show what's in my card sleeve, and it should.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I'm not sure exactly what should be happening with handling that slot there, but for now 12819 just skips the cardsleeve "slot".

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Also, there's another bug with locked familiar items (I think at one point mine had the value "choice"? I'm not sure)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Yep. Experimental code with no chance to actually test it in action.

I'll get to it tomorrow.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Code:
Creating dry vodka martini (1)...
Looking at item #0...
Creation failed, no results detected.
Posting the stack trace from the debug log would have been helpful...

Cool12309

Not sure this is what you meant, but here's a similar debug log

Code:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
         KoLmafia v16.0 r12817, Windows 7, Java 1.7.0_25
 Please note: do not post this log in the KoLmafia thread. If you
 would like the dev team to look at it, please write a bug report
 at kolmafia.us. Include specific information about what you were 
 doing when you made this and include the log as an attachment.
 Timestamp: Mon Oct 07 20:23:24 EDT 2013

class java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 14
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 14
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.session.EquipmentManager.parseStatus(EquipmentManager.java:1881)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.ApiRequest.parseStatus(ApiRequest.java:357)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.ApiRequest.parseStatus(ApiRequest.java:325)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.ApiRequest.parseResponse(ApiRequest.java:163)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.processResponse(GenericRequest.java:2197)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:2152)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:1810)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.execute(GenericRequest.java:1482)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.run(GenericRequest.java:1375)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.ApiRequest.run(ApiRequest.java:132)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.ApiRequest.updateStatus(ApiRequest.java:97)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.ApiRequest.updateStatus(ApiRequest.java:91)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafia.refreshSessionData(KoLmafia.java:755)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.KoLmafia.refreshSession(KoLmafia.java:704)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.session.LoginManager.initialize(LoginManager.java:195)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.session.LoginManager.doLogin(LoginManager.java:90)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.session.LoginManager.login(LoginManager.java:74)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.LoginRequest.processLoginRequest(LoginRequest.java:439)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.handleServerRedirect(GenericRequest.java:1936)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:1831)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.execute(GenericRequest.java:1482)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.run(GenericRequest.java:1375)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.LoginRequest.run(LoginRequest.java:261)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread.postRequest(RequestThread.java:222)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread.postRequest(RequestThread.java:185)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.LoginFrame$LoginPanel.doLogin(LoginFrame.java:343)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.LoginFrame$LoginPanel.actionConfirmed(LoginFrame.java:299)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.panel.GenericPanel$ConfirmedListener.execute(GenericPanel.java:627)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.listener.ThreadedListener.run(ThreadedListener.java:239)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread$ThreadWrappedRunnable.run(RequestThread.java:342)

Timestamp: Mon Oct 07 20:24:18 EDT 2013

at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.session.EquipmentManager.parseStatus(EquipmentManager.java:1881)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.ApiRequest.parseResponse(ApiRequest.java:163)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.processResponse(GenericRequest.java:2197)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:2152)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:1810)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.listener.InvocationListener.execute(InvocationListener.java:70)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.listener.ThreadedListener.run(ThreadedListener.java:239)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.RequestThread$ThreadWrappedRunnable.run(RequestThread.java:342)

Timestamp: Mon Oct 07 20:27:02 EDT 2013

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.swingui.listener.InvocationListener.execute(InvocationListener.java:70)

xKiv

Posting the stack trace from the debug log would have been helpful...

It was the same as Terrabull's.

And, as you are no doubt aware now, the exception didn't have anything to do with the crafting issue, other than being triggered by status refresh.

Theraze

Why do people feel the need to 'correct' Veracity when she's right? You're the one who posted the crafting issue in what was apparently an unrelated thread. She corrected the OP's reported bug in 12821, the one that the thread was actually about. She specifically asked for in post 10 - and failed to get in post 11 - a debug log for your unrelated crafting issue that you posted in number 2, and fixed that issue with 12822. The only correction that needed to be made would have been you posting your own separate bug report for your separate issue. -_-

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It was the same as Terrabull's.

And, as you are no doubt aware now, the exception didn't have anything to do with the crafting issue, other than being triggered by status refresh.
I wanted a debug log showing the failed crafting so I could see what URL was submitted.

It's OK; I figured it out. In fact, as soon as I learned that crafting was broken, I knew exactly which line I had added that had broken it.

xKiv

I wanted a debug log showing the failed crafting so I could see what URL was submitted.

Which is why your request for "Posting the stack trace from the debug log would have been helpful... " confused me :)
(I also expected to have to debug the issue myself, and got sidetracked doing that)