Bug - Fixed r12587 adventure count doesn't update in session logs

In the session Results window the Advs Used isn't updating.

Also choice adventures used to show me choice 1, choice2, etc.. in the gCLI (which I chose show in browser option). Now it doesn't do that anymore.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Fixed in revision 12587.

Yes, I see your subject line in which you claim the bug is in r12587. I don't believe you.

I have no idea what you mean by "choice adventures used to show me such-and-such" - but I am quite certain that has nothing whatsoever to do with the other bug you reported. It sounds like something I might have broken in my choice adventure revamp on August 28.

Theraze

I saw the choiceadv list in r12583 yesterday, so if something there was actually broken, it got fixed shortly thereafter. What I believe he means is, when an unknown or 0-set choice adventure comes up during automation, mafia aborts, but it also shows the choice adventure spoilers in the gCLI tab, for use with the gCLI choice command to manually make a single choice decision, and it was this that Jason recently (r12559) gave support for using to set the choiceAdventureXXX properties.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I figured it out, and I apologize. It WAS related to the new "use api.php instead of charpane.php for internal update" change. We were going through the whole "response text parsing" thing for api.php, rather than short-circuiting it, like we do for charpane.php.

Revision 12589