Feature Maximizer and Spending Adventures

matt.chugg

When executing the maximizer with multiple items selected, I think it would be useful to know if any of the selected items to execute require an item which would result in adventures being spent to craft, for example if selecting 5 things to execute, and one requires adventure-based crafting, the maximizer would alert: "One of your selections will spend adventures crafting. Continue? yes/no

This would prevent wasting turns of a buff by having to use an adventure to craft a potion after casting other buffs.

In the event of the above situation, could mafia re-arrange the order in which it executes the list to do anything adventure based first, also preventing buff wastage by adventuring to craft?

I'm not sure about the feasibility of the second part, i'm also happy since this is in no way urgent to take a look at the code and see if I can do this myself (although not had much success fixing things myself, but am determined to learn to do something useful!)

roippi

Developer
The maximizer just submits CLI commands to be executed. Adding special behavior to that is difficult-to-impossible.

Mafia should warn you about spending adventures to craft anyway unless you disabled that prompt, no?

matt.chugg

The maximizer just submits CLI commands to be executed. Adding special behavior to that is difficult-to-impossible.

Mafia should warn you about spending adventures to craft anyway unless you disabled that prompt, no?

It does warn me, but only when it executes that line, for example after i've already used my GAP power, which then means I waste 1 turn of the buff using an adventure! no biggie, just gotta think more carefully before I do it, mark as rejected if its not possible

Winterbay

OTOH things like Gongs take several turns without any kind of warning (which iswhy I disabled those in autoBasement)