Bug Sourceforge Site: Bad data file urls

Catch-22

It's possible that whatever method Rinn is using to access the files is not following HTTP redirects. In any case, the /*checkout* sections of the links could be safely removed.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Those links go to the old version of the files, so they need to be updated anyway. I should be able to do that, unless that page is also part of the old system and can't be accessed any more...

Rinn

Developer
My bad, it's just the itemdescs.txt that isn't working because the file no longer exists. Someone in chat mentioned that the link was broken and that's the only one I happened to check, and I just assumed it was because of the svn change.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
My bad, it's just the itemdescs.txt that isn't working because the file no longer exists. Someone in chat mentioned that the link was broken and that's the only one I happened to check, and I just assumed it was because of the svn change.

No problem. itemdescs.txt is bad for me too. I know when grabbing source that the old link gives something circa Feb. 15 so when I thought I saw the latest, maybe I was looking at files that had not changed.