Feature - Implemented Include details about new items in session log

matt.chugg

Could mafia include details about unknown items found in the session logs?

I finally got all three parts for a Truthsayer, I even made all three first parts (loose blade, goblin bone hilt and sticky sword blade) by untinkering before creating the final item so i'd have discoveries and item info for mafia. I had all the "unknown item found" information in the cli for them but promptly forgot to copy and paste it, closed mafia and went about my day, When I remembered what I was doing, I looked in the session logs to find them, but they wern't there!

I seem to remember mafia used to make a data file with the overrides in, but couldn't find that either, did this functionality change?

Obviously not a major issue in anyway, but could have been useful!

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I seem to remember mafia used to make a data file with the overrides in, but couldn't find that either, did this functionality change?

That same data file used to stick around for a long time after it was useful and cause lots of little issues for people, so it is no longer made.

matt.chugg

Well that makes sense! 2 of the 3 "subitems" are on my discoveries page, (loose blade, goblin bone hilt) but not in the mall, could mafia "discover" things when visiting this page manually i nthe relay browser, like it does in the mall?

matt.chugg

r11778, untested

Works fine.

from session log:

Code:
museum.php?place=collections
managecollection.php?pwd&action=take&howmany1=&whichitem1=6057
--------------------
6057	Meatcleaver	992124594	meatcleaver.gif	weapon		0
Meatcleaver	200	Mus: 200	2-handed sword
Meatcleaver	Meat Drop: +35, Weapon Damage Percent: +100
--------------------