Bug - Not A Bug r11592 - Plastic vampire fangs causing problems?

Fluxxdog

Came across this oddity today. I'm pretty sure something happened with the Plastic Vampire Fangs, but not exactly sure what. I've attached a debug log and a session log to hopefully make heads or tails of this. The debug log had a lot of the first error repeatedly. I trimmed out all the extras ones as they were very similar, the differense being java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: had different negative values. The debug has -3, but I was seeing quite a lot of variety.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20121101.txt
    8 KB · Views: 124
  • fluxxdog_20121101.txt
    60.3 KB · Views: 214

Fluxxdog

Really? I have to ask then, any idea what is happeneing. I can't do anything unless I logout and exit mafia, log in to vanilla KoL, complete the choice there, then I can log back in with mafia. Using the relay browser always turns up a blank page until after I manually complete the choice. This isn't the first time it's happened, but I thought it was a glitch.

Are you suggesting that the fangs are causing a bad gateway error?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I'm suggesting that the fangs had absolutely nothing to do with the 502 error. Maybe logging out and back in fixed things on KoL's end, and the fact that you didn't use mafia when you logged back in was irrelevant.