Bug - Fixed Boots runaway counter

2xMachina

I think the boots runaway counter is broken. Each runaway, it increases runaway counter by 2. So, in the end, when it shows, 18/18 runaways, only 9 has been used, and a further 9 can still be used, for a 36/18 shown.

v 15.4, r11391

2xMachina

I don't know how to create a debug log (non was automatically created)

Anyway, I was using my Stomping boots runaway for free pickpockets/rave steal.

I pickpocket, rave steal, then runaway. (I was using Ittah if it matters)

I think I didn't have this problem a few days ago.

EDIT: Sample log in GCli

[64368] Pandamonium Slums
Encounter: Hellion
Strategy: C:\KOL mafia\ccs\Boots.ccs [hellion]
Round 0: twoxmachina wins initiative!
Round 1: twoxmachina executes a macro!
Round 1: twoxmachina casts POP AND LOCK IT!
Round 2: twoxmachina casts RUN LIKE THE WIND!
Round 3: twoxmachina casts BREAK IT ON DOWN!
Rave combo: Rave Steal
You acquire an item: hellion cube
You lose 1 hit point
Round 4: twoxmachina casts RETURN!

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I should be able to figure this out.

I have a DB with stomping boots - and no turns. However, I do have a test multi with a Bander. This CCS:

Code:
[ default ]
item seal tooth
item seal tooth
item seal tooth
try to run away
does this in battle:

[57364] Giant's Castle
Encounter: Possibility Giant
Round 0: Tebryn wins initiative!
Round 1: Grorg hums a snatch of Ode to Booze and hiccoughs loudly.
Round 1: Tebryn executes a macro!
Round 1: Tebryn uses the seal tooth!
Round 2: possibility giant takes 1 damage.
Round 2: possibility giant takes 27 damage.
You lose 14 hit points
Round 2: Tebryn uses the seal tooth!
Round 3: possibility giant takes 1 damage.
Round 3: possibility giant takes 26 damage.
Round 3: Tebryn uses the seal tooth!
Round 4: possibility giant takes 1 damage.
Round 4: possibility giant takes 28 damage.
Round 4: Tebryn casts RETURN!
Incrementing runaways
After Battle: Grorg snatches you up in his jaws, tosses you onto his back, and flooms away, weaving slightly and hiccelping fire. You shout "Yeeeeeah!" as the combat becomes a small dot, far below you.
Incrementing runaways
I added a stack trace/message "Incrementing runaways". Here is the first one:

Code:
class java.lang.Exception: Incrementing runaways
java.lang.Exception: Incrementing runaways
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.StaticEntity.printStackTrace(StaticEntity.java:389)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.updateRoundData(FightRequest.java:2207)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.processNode(FightRequest.java:3993)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.processNode(FightRequest.java:4431)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.processNode(FightRequest.java:4431)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.processNormalResults(FightRequest.java:3776)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.updateCombatData(FightRequest.java:1890)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.processResponse(GenericRequest.java:2086)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:2028)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:1709)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.execute(GenericRequest.java:1435)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.run(GenericRequest.java:1328)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.runOnce(FightRequest.java:1357)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.run(FightRequest.java:1376)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.webui.RelayAutoCombatThread.run(RelayAutoCombatThread.java:74)
Here is the second one:
Code:
class java.lang.Exception: Incrementing runaways
java.lang.Exception: Incrementing runaways
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.StaticEntity.printStackTrace(StaticEntity.java:389)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.updateRoundData(FightRequest.java:2207)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.updateCombatData(FightRequest.java:1893)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.processResponse(GenericRequest.java:2086)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:2028)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:1709)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.execute(GenericRequest.java:1435)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.run(GenericRequest.java:1328)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.runOnce(FightRequest.java:1357)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.run(FightRequest.java:1376)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.webui.RelayAutoCombatThread.run(RelayAutoCombatThread.java:74)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
[57364] Giant's Castle
Encounter: Goth Giant
Round 0: Tebryn wins initiative!
Round 1: Grorg hums a snatch of Ode to Booze and hiccoughs loudly.
Round 1: Tebryn executes a macro!
Round 1: Tebryn uses the seal tooth!
Round 2: goth giant takes 1 damage.
Round 2: goth giant takes 29 damage.
Round 2: Tebryn uses the seal tooth!
Round 3: goth giant takes 1 damage.
Round 3: goth giant takes 28 damage.
Round 3: Tebryn uses the seal tooth!
Round 4: goth giant takes 1 damage.
Round 4: goth giant takes 25 damage.
Round 4: Tebryn casts RETURN!
Round 5: Grorg snatches you up in his jaws, tosses you onto his back, and flooms away, weaving slightly and hiccelping fire. You shout "Yeeeeeah!" as the combat becomes a small dot, far below you.
Incrementing runaways
Revision 11393