Feature - Implemented Modifier Maximiser & Greatest American Pants

matt.chugg

I'd love to see super vision and the other american pants effects added to the modifier mazimiser for +item etc

Apologies if this has been asked before.

I see Veracity added the effects in 8636 but I think perhaps mafia doesn't have a built in method for activating them, or if it does statuseffects.txt doesn't know what it is.

I suspect this may be a little more complicated than updating statuseffect so if a developer can put up with the sight of my legs, I'll happily take of my pants and lend them!

Edit: perhaps only if they are equipped, but then applying a change of pants would uneffect something :(

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I wonder if simply adding it there would lead to mafia restoring your pants (and shrugging the effect) after it finishes getting the effect. I also wonder if the maximizer would account for stats lost due to unequipping GAP.

roippi

Developer
I don't think any pants-swapping should occur if maximizer is made aware of that command. The gap command itself does not do any swapping.

roippi

Developer
I think the maximizer supports this nowadays, no?

Edit: I see code for it, so if not, that's a bug and should be reported separately. Closing.

Last edited: