Can_eat() Funkyness?

PsychoKlown

I am currently working on a script that would make my daily run which is EXACTLY the same thing everyday.

In my scripts it seems that when I want something to be eating the code looks like this:
Code:
if(can_eat() == FALSE){
  use( brownie, $item[herb brownies]); //brownie = # of brownies
  }

In my head I thought I should have put true, which I did for a while, but it would only work if I used false.

Example:
I ran the script thinking the piece of code above, which was "TRUE" at that time, would not eat and continue with the script. Instead it would print out something like "Eating herb brownies(1)" and tell me my consumption limit is full.

[size=12pt]Am I losing my mind? Or does can_eat only return false if your doing Boozetafarianism or Oxygenarianism?[/size]

[quote author=PsychoKlown link=topic=113.msg463#msg463 date=1145920934]
[size=12pt]Am I losing my mind? Or does can_eat only return false if your doing Boozetafarianism or Oxygenarianism?[/size]
[/quote]

Nope, you are not losing your mind. kolmafia has no idea how much you have eaten because kol does not have a visible fullness counter.
check out my icy peak farming script http://kolmafia.us/index.php/topic,52.0.html which uses a slightly odd aproach. It will not try to eat if you have 1 inebriety or higher. This allows the script to be re-ran in the event of an error. Drinking is done immediately after eating. So far, the script runs flawlessly except when it runs into 2 limit X per day stores in the mall when trying to buy items it needs.