Bug? Or is it poor scripting?

Catch-22

Well first off, I guess seeings it's about the same area, I'd like to mention that when adventuring in Themthar Hills, KoLmafia doesn't take in to account that the nun takes the meat earned, and in turn screws up the meat gained session results.

Now to my problem, I've made a custom combat script so that before attacking the Dirty Thieving Brigand, it uses a meat vortex. The other day I ran this custom combat, and it took a while for it to work, but eventually I got it working. Now, I can't get it working, and all I have done since is update to the latest build (built using the SVN and Apache Ant) revision 4705. Here is the copy of my script.

Code:
[ default ]
1: attack with weapon

[ dirty thieving brigand ]
1: item meat vortex, seal tooth
2: attack with weapon

I'm not sure if having comma separated items is the correct way to implement the use of funkslinging, but as I said, this script has worked before. Is there something wrong with my script, or is it something in KoLmafia that is messing it up?

Any feedback would be nice :) It's my first post ;)

cankergoyle

to use funkslinging the way you would like above, you must use a 'consult' ash script with a throw_items(item_a, item_b) type command therein.

Easiest thing to do is remove the seal tooth (mafia will magically fill the second space with some plinking item anyway).

Catch-22

My understanding was that Mafia would attempt to use the same item if it could, which would just be a waste of a meat vortex, but thanks for your response. Perhaps I will look in to the ASH scripting like you said, but I don't think support is actually offered on that topic. :-\