Help2 - parsing logs

ritafolgado

When I'm in ascension log visualizer and I click visualize mafia logs a new pops-up entitled ERROR OCCURRED. It says something like:

There were problems parsing the following logs. Please check the underlying mafia session logs to see if they contained any corrupted data or lines longer than 500characters and try to remove any problems.
The given list lists the erroneous ascension and turn number after which the error occurred in the mafia session logs upon which the ascension is based on.

Ritafolgado - specific session log (2011117) - turn number (2811)

Could it be from the counter I just tried to install? What should I do?

Here are turns 2811 and 2812:

Code:
[2811] Haunted Ballroom
Encounter: tapdancing skeleton
Round 0: ritafolgado wins initiative!
Round 1: ritafolgado tries to steal an item!
Round 2: ritafolgado executes a macro!
Round 2: ritafolgado casts BREAK IT ON DOWN!
Round 3: tapdancing skeleton takes 7 damage.
Round 3: ritafolgado casts RUN LIKE THE WIND!
Round 4: tapdancing skeleton takes 11 damage.
Round 4: ritafolgado casts POP AND LOCK IT!
Round 5: tapdancing skeleton takes 17 damage.
You acquire an item: tap shoes
Round 5: ritafolgado attacks!
Round 6: tapdancing skeleton takes 86 damage.
Round 6: ritafolgado attacks!
Round 7: tapdancing skeleton takes 84 damage.
Round 7: ritafolgado wins the fight!
After Battle: Alvaro Siza bends its brim into an approximation of a smile.
You gain 12 Strongness
You gain 6 Mysteriousness
You gain 21 Sarcasm

[2812] Haunted Ballroom
Encounter: floating platter of hors d'oeuvres
Round 0: ritafolgado wins initiative!
Round 1: ritafolgado tries to steal an item!
You acquire an item: dehydrated caviar
Round 2: ritafolgado attacks!
Round 3: floating platter of hors d'oeuvres takes 83 damage.
Round 3: ritafolgado attacks!
Round 4: floating platter of hors d'oeuvres takes 85 damage.
Round 4: ritafolgado wins the fight!
You acquire an item: desiccated apricot
You acquire an item: flute of flat champagne
After Battle: Alvaro Siza bends its brim into an approximation of a smile.
You gain 9 Beefiness
You gain 8 Enchantedness
You gain 21 Chutzpah

mall.php?didadv=0&pudnuggler=guy+made+of+bee&category=allitems&food_sortitemsby=name&booze_sortitemsby=name&othercon_sortitemsby=name&consumable_byme=0&hats_sortitemsby=name&shirts_sortitemsby=name&pants_sortitemsby=name&weapons_sortitemsby=name&weaponattribute=3&weaponhands=3&acc_sortitemsby=name&offhand_sortitemsby=name&wearable_byme=0&famequip_sortitemsby=name&nolimits=0&justitems=0&sortresultsby=price&max_price=0&x_cheapest=0&consumable_tier_1=0&consumable_tier_2=0&consumable_tier_3=0&consumable_tier_4=0&consumable_tier_5=0
mall.php?didadv=0&pudnuggler=antique+mirror&category=allitems&food_sortitemsby=name&booze_sortitemsby=name&othercon_sortitemsby=name&consumable_byme=0&hats_sortitemsby=name&shirts_sortitemsby=name&pants_sortitemsby=name&weapons_sortitemsby=name&weaponattribute=3&weaponhands=3&acc_sortitemsby=name&offhand_sortitemsby=name&wearable_byme=0&famequip_sortitemsby=name&nolimits=0&justitems=0&sortresultsby=price&max_price=0&x_cheapest=0&consumable_tier_1=0&consumable_tier_2=0&consumable_tier_3=0&consumable_tier_4=0&consumable_tier_5=0
mall.php?didadv=0&pudnuggler=+mirror&category=allitems&food_sortitemsby=name&booze_sortitemsby=name&othercon_sortitemsby=name&consumable_byme=0&hats_sortitemsby=name&shirts_sortitemsby=name&pants_sortitemsby=name&weapons_sortitemsby=name&weaponattribute=3&weaponhands=3&acc_sortitemsby=name&offhand_sortitemsby=name&wearable_byme=0&famequip_sortitemsby=name&nolimits=0&justitems=0&sortresultsby=price&max_price=0&x_cheapest=0&consumable_tier_1=0&consumable_tier_2=0&consumable_tier_3=0&consumable_tier_4=0&consumable_tier_5=0

buy 1 antique hand mirror for 200 each from 952071 on 20111107
You acquire an item: antique hand mirror

But there's nothing strange about it, is it?

Last edited:

Winterbay

The mall-calls are too long for the analyzer to parse. Delete those rows from the session log and it should work just fine again.

Edit: Oh look. Ninjad by slyz again :)

ritafolgado

Thanks guys! It worked fine but it's a pain to remove all the long lines.

xKiv I thought I had downloaded the most recent one...Atleast I got it from the google page, download links.

xKiv

If you have 3.7.0 you should be safe (I haven't used it since 3.6.0).
Did you report this to Flolle? It's probably just a server-side change that needs reflecting in the visualizer (mallmanage.php -> mall.php , maybe), and needs fixing in any case. People will keep managing many items in their stores, and renaming familiars with many of them in their terrariums, and whatnot.