Item usage using effects or adventures as a check.

salem

I m looking for a script that will use a given item, such as a snowcone, while running combat.

So If i want to burn 100 adventures, but i always want to have the "Blue Tongue" effect, I want to have the script use another vlue snowcone every 20 adventures. It would be best if the check was made from the effects as opposed to the adventure count. Say if i had 17 adventures worth of blue tongue, then between every battle the script would check my effect list to see if Blue Tongue was active, and use one accordingly.

If the script does what i need, then there will difinately be a decent reward. PM me for more information, or just reply here.

macman104

Here ya go, it checks to make sure that you have blue tongue, and if not it uses 1 blue snowcone. If you want functionality in case you don't have any let me know what you would would like it to do.

Nightmist

[quote author=macman104 link=topic=90.msg316#msg316 date=1145323241]
Here ya go, it checks to make sure that you have blue tongue, and if not it uses 1 blue snowcone. If you want functionality in case you don't have any let me know what you would would like it to do.
[/quote]

Just remember to set it as a inbetween battle script.

Code:
if( have_effect( $effect[blue tongue]) == 0 && item_amount( $item[blue snowcone]) > 0)
{
 use(1, $item[blue snowcone])
}
else
{
 print( "You don't have a Blue Snowcone to use.");
}

Thats the same as macman but just with a check to make sure you actually have the snowcone to use.