Breakfast script?

bacterozoid

This seems to me like a question I should be able to answer, but my searches on this forum and google haven't given me much of an answer. I'm looking to use kolmafia to do simple things such as grab stuff from the meat tree, etc. Any guides or other posts I may have missed that can tell me how to do this?

Thanks!

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
KoLmafia's built-in "breakfast" automatically harvests meat from any meat generator, as well as get chips, Mr. Klaw prizes, etc.

macman104

[quote author=Veracity link=topic=977.msg4867#msg4867 date=1182011583]
KoLmafia's built-in "breakfast" automatically harvests meat from any meat generator, as well as get chips, Mr. Klaw prizes, etc.[/quote]Heh, just kidding I guess. I could have sworn there was a comment made that mafia doesn't deal with the meat things.

holatuwol

Developer
Where are you looking?

If you "can't seem to find it", it helps to know what you consider not relevant, because for all I know, you're looking in the right places but the relevant options don't jump out at you.

Just asking to make sure, since I've found that "can't seem to find it" often translates to "I'm too lazy, just tell me" and this forum is only for those who are making some kind of effort. :)

[quote author=holatuwol link=topic=977.msg4873#msg4873 date=1182041031]
Where are you looking?

If you "can't seem to find it", it helps to know what you consider not relevant, because for all I know, you're looking in the right places but the relevant options don't jump out at you.

Just asking to make sure, since I've found that "can't seem to find it" often translates to "I'm too lazy, just tell me" and this forum is only for those who are making some kind of effort. :)
[/quote]

I'm not meaning to make you mad Holatuwol, and I hope this wont. I've helped others with similar problems, and here's what had happened in their case...they found kolmafia, and before they was interested in setting such an option (or even thought they might exist) they put the check next to auto-login and Save Password. Because they were on a dial up connection they would go get a cup of coffee or something after double clicking kolmafia.jar. That in itself could be interpreted as being to lazy to look, but they just wasn't thinking of the fact that breakfast happens during the login sequence so it didn't strike them that the option has to be set before logging in.

[quote author=bacterozoid link=topic=977.msg4864#msg4864 date=1182001216]
This seems to me like a question I should be able to answer, but my searches on this forum and google haven't given me much of an answer. I'm looking to use kolmafia to do simple things such as grab stuff from the meat tree, etc. Any guides or other posts I may have missed that can tell me how to do this?

Thanks!
[/quote]

Your logical enough to search Google and this forum for the answer so I think you can figure out how to use it yourself once you find it. It's really common sense. The answer to where to find the options can easily be figured out above in what I said to Holatuwol.

holatuwol

Developer
[quote author=efilnikufecin link=topic=977.msg4878#msg4878 date=1182052420]I'm not meaning to make you mad Holatuwol, and I hope this wont. I've helped others with similar problems, and here's what had happened in their case...they found kolmafia, and before they was interested in setting such an option (or even thought they might exist) they put the check next to auto-login and Save Password.[/quote]
Hm. So, if I added a login sequence options section to the preferences window, would that help?

[quote author=holatuwol link=topic=977.msg4882#msg4882 date=1182115008]
Hm. So, if I added a login sequence options section to the preferences window, would that help?
[/quote]

I'm certain that would eliminate the confusion for those who use auto-login.

bacterozoid

I did look around in the program but couldn't find it. I've found an alternative solution that does not use kolmafia. Thanks guys!

macman104

[quote author=bacterozoid link=topic=977.msg4899#msg4899 date=1182208454]
I did look around in the program but couldn't find it. I've found an alternative solution that does not use kolmafia. Thanks guys![/quote]Login screen > breakfast tab > visit clan rumpus room, it's location is really quite logical